Biofitea Senna Leaves Slimming Drink 30 Teabags Original


  Add to basket
We offer:
We offer payment cardsWe offer PayPal


Biofitea is a herbal tea that contains high quality senna leaves and senna pods. It helps in flushing out unwanted fats and toxins. Proper use of Biofitea may results to slimmer and flatter abdominal area. And when combined with a healthy diet and exercise, may help in overall wellness and weight loss.

It reduces weight by flushing out the unwanted fats and toxins from the body. Each tea bag contains 75% Senna Leaves and 25% Senna Pods. - Regular consumption promotes not only a slimmer and sexy figure but also a healthy digestive system.

Shopping Basket